- 1 Chicken breast
- 1 Ciabatta
- 2 small but firm tomatoes
- 1 mozarella
- ground cayenne pepper
- fresh basil
- olive oil
- Cut chicken breast in 1 cm slices
- Heat oil in a pan, and cook the chicken breasts until they are golden orange. Add cayenne pepper (and other spices you might like)
- Wash and slice tomatoes
- Slice mozarella cheese
- Cut the ciabatta in two halves. Smear some olive oil, or if you prefer, some green pesto on both sides
- Arrange the chicken, tomato and mozarella slices alternating.
- Put the ciabatta with the chicken etc. in a toaster, or put it in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Finish with some fresh basil leaves!