- 1/2 lb. linguine pasta
- olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 spanish onion, minced
- 2 cups grape/cherry tomatoes (slice some in half, leave the rest whole)
- 1 lb. large shrimp
- 3/4 C pasta cooking H20
- juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- some chopped green onions
- some chopped parsley
* optional *
1/2 T capers
1. bring a pot of H20 to a boil, add a generous amount of salt and toss in the linguine pasta to cook until al dente.
2. in a sauce pan, saute the garlic and onion in some good olive oil and 1 tbsp butter.
3. add the tomatoes and cook for 1 minute.
4. add the shrimps and cook until pink.
5. ladle in some of the pasta cooking H20, let it simmer for a few minutes then add the lemon juice & the rest of the butter. let it cook and thicken a bit for a few minutes.
6. add the green onions and parsley.
7. toss the cooked pasta with the sauce.