- 1 Cup Nuts of your choice (I use Almonds)
- 2 Cups sesame seeds
- 4 Tbs Honey
- 2 2/3 Tbs Sugar
- Combine Honey and Sugar in a saucepan over medium heat
- When the sugar has dissolved, add sesame seeds and nuts. Stir constantly for five minute, or until sesame seeds have turned golden brown
the mix into a pan (it may not hurt to add some greaseproof paper so
you can easily pull out the bars to cut them later), and leave until
cooled. Smooth it out with a spatula.
- Transfer the pan into a fridge for an hour
- Cut into any size you want!