- spaghetti or any type of pasta
- marinara mix (fish, prawns, scallops, calamari, mussels)
I am not so keep to write how to make the pasta dish, I think you all can figure it out. What I really want to teach you all is how to make divine mashed potatoes.
1. Wash and peel potatoes then cube them into roughly 6-8 pieces per potato.
2. Boil water with a little bit of salt in it then plop your potatoes in.
3. Crush some garlic, as in squash each individual piece of garlic until it splits but is not broken into small pieces.
4. Heat up a saucepan and add in about a cupful of cream, a spoonful of butter and the crushed garlic cloves.
5. Do not let this mixture boil, make sure it only simmers but does not boil and stir it occasionally.
6. When potatoes are done, take them out and place them into a bowl.
7. Strip the thyme leaves off the stem and add that to the potatoes.
8. As you mash the potatoes, slowly add in the cream, butter and garlic mixture.
9. Add until you are satisfied with the consistency, some people like it more firm like me hence the mash potatoes look a tad dry in the photo, some like it more liquid-y.
10. Serve and eat.
Best mashed potatoes ever. I promise you wont be disappointed.