- soy sauce
- sesame oil
- rice cooking wine
- green onions
InstructionsIn celebration of me going pro and as a thanks to all my support I came out with three new reciepes back to back. YAY! Anyway... here's even more of my shrimp to celebrate :)
- Beat some eggs, I used about 5 eggs and a little water together for a normal sized bowl portion.
- Mix the shrimp with all the remaining ingredients except the green onions.
- Now start the pan with some oil and green onion ends on high heat.
- First throw in the shrimp mix.
- After about 40 seconds of continuous stirring pour in the egg.
- After the eggs are cooked the dish is done.
- The eggs should be scrambled not over cooked or else the whole dish is fail...