- 2 large baking potatoes
- 100g scallops
- 100g aubergine, diced
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 4 tbsp double cream
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 tbsp paprika
- A bit of olive oil
- Prick the potatoes with a fork and put on a dinner plate, loosely covering with a kitchen towel. Microwave on high for about 5 minutes on each side, until you can stick a skewer through.
- Meanwhile, gently fry the scallops and aubergine in the oil. After a few minutes, add the spring onions, then mix in the paprika and double cream.
- Slice the top third off each potato. Gently scoop out the flesh from the bottom.
- Mash the potato flesh in a separate bowl (including the potato tops if you wish) with the cream cheese.
- Spoon the scallop mixture into the potato shells and top with the mash.
- Grill for 5-8 minutes to get a nice crisp topping.