- 2 Cups Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Carrots, chopped/shredded
- 1 Cup Long Beans, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Whitebait
- 1/2 Cup Garlic and Onions, Chopped
My Mom's own creation and a family favourite. These pancakes are nutritious and you can have them for breakfast, lunch or dinner. You can make as much batter as you want, and keep it all in the fridge for up to a week. Once again don't go for these if you're on a diet, as they're made of flour... and they're addictive.
1. In a large plastic container, mix the flour and water until smooth and gooey.
2. Break in the eggs and mix some more. Set aside.
3. Fry the whitebait separately, scoop it out.
4. Stirfry the onion and garlic, long beans, and carrots until everything's pretty much cooked. Then pour in the whitebait and slosh things around a little more.
5. Scoop out the stirfry, allow it to cool, then mix it evenly with the dough.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. And that's your pancake batter all done!
8. I hope for your sake you know how to make the pancakes from here...