- 4 pork sausages, chopped
- 1 apple, skinned, cored and chopped
- 100g butterbeans
- 75g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp red onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 1 tbsp sage
- 300g can of condensed mushroom soup
- 125g natural yogurt
- 50ml milk
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 50g cheese, grated
- 50g butter, diced
- 150g self raising flour, sieved
- Rub the butter, cheese and flour into a bowl. Set aside.
- Fry the sausage for 5 minutes to brown.
- Add the onion, butterbeans and mushrooms, frying for a minutes.
- Pour in the soup, milk and mustard, stirring well.
- Take off the heat and stir in the apple, yogurt and herbs.
- Pour into an ovenproof dish and tip the crumble mixture on top.
- Bake at 200 degrees C for 30-40 minutes until the topping is nicely golden brown.