This makes a good light starter.
As you can see, I've rather gone all out for presentation here, but you don't have to!
Squeezy bottles are ideal for making up the vinaigrette & dill oil. Shake before serving.
- Plate up first, using the chives and two dressings.
- Cut the salmon skin into long thin strips.
- Cut the salmon flesh into smallish bite-sized chunks.
- Heat up a hot pan with some olive oil or other cooking oil.
- Sear the salmon chunks for a couple of minutes, colouring the outside but not cooking right through. Remove and reserve.
- Fry the salmon skin pieces until crisp but not burnt.
- Plate up the salmon pieces, topping with the skin.
- Serve with the bread.