- 3 small or 2 big pieces of salmon
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup white wine, or as needed
- 1-2 cups of 12% or 18% cream, or as needed
- 2-3 tablespoons tomato concentrate/ sauce
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Fresh spinach (optional)
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fettuccine pasta
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add fettuccine and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente.
- Boil, steam, or pan fry the salmon until cooked.
- Break the cooked salmon into small pieces, set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and saute the garlic and onion.
- Add in the salmon pieces, spinach, and a bit white wine and let cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the cream, tomato concentrate, flour, spinach (optional), and Parmesan cheese.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and let simmer for 3 minutes.
(If it gets too dry, add in more cream or white wine).
- When the sauce is ready, add in the pasta and toss until coated.
(Or you can just pour the sauce over the pasta).