- 20 grams of yeast
- 1/2 cup of milk
- pinch of sugar
- 250 grams of wheat flour
- 2 table spoons of olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 200 grams of salmon, deboned and chopped
- 1/2 of red onion, cubed
- 1/2 of green bell pepper, cubed
- 2 tomatoes, cubed
- 1 tea spoon of white pepper
- 1 tea spoon of oregano
- 1 tea spoon of herbes de provence
- 1 tea spoon of oil
- Mix milk, yeast and sugar to make leaven. Put it in warm place and wait till it doubles it's volume.
- Sift the flour, mix with olive oil, add leaven and mix it well. Knead smooth and uniform dough. Put it in warm place and wait 45 min till it rises.
- Heat oil, add onion and green pepper, fry 5 minutes, add tomatoes and salmon, fry 10 min.
- Sprinkle with white pepper, oregano and herbes de provence.
- Roll out the dough, cut squares, place one spoon of filling in the middle of each square and fold in half to form calzone, close edges. Follow with remaining dough and filling.
- Whisk an egg and smear each calzone.
- Bake in preheated oven, in 180 C degrees, about 15 min till golden.