- 600 grams of salmon filet (cut into serving slices)
- 2 tablespoons of sake
- 2 tablespoons of garlic black bean sauce
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon of minced ginger root
- slices lemon zest for garnish
- handful of fresh coriander for garnish
- Marinate salmon filet in sake for about 1 hour.
- Mix garlic black bean sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar, ginger root and fish sauce.
- Arrange salmon fillets in heatproof baking dish, pour in sauce, cover with tin foil.
- Bake in preheated oven in 180 C degrees about 12 minutes.
- Serve garnished with lemon zest and coriander.