- 200g tinned salmon
- 4 pineapple slices, chopped
- 6 tbsp low fat natural yogurt
- Juice of 1 small orange
- 1 orange pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- 100g basmati rice
- Cover the rice with water in a pan, bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir the yogurt with the orange juice and set aside.
- Toss the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the cooked rice, then mix in the yogurt mixture.