This meal literally takes minutes to prepare!
1. Salt and pepper your steak.
2. Take a fork and stab the steak like it was your ex or someone you hate!
3. Pour a few glugs of rum over and let sit for 10 minutes.
4. Fire up the grill or a lightly oiled fry pan.
5. Put the steak on and leave it alone for a few minutes.
6. Meanwhile, saute half of the garlic in a pan and add the shrimp when you smell the garlic.
7. Add the knob of butter and remove the shrimp when bubbling stops. Keep warm.
8. Go flip the steak.
9. In the same pan, heat up olive oil and add the garlic.
10. Add spinach and salt when garlic smell returns.
11. Grate fresh nutmeg over the spinach.
12. Remove spinach to plate.
13. Add shrimp.
14. Add steak.