1) Sift flour into a mixing bowl. Stir in eggs, milk, salt, margarine and food colouring gradually and beat until batter is smooth. Strain batter.
2) Pour batter into a roti jala cup with four to five funnels.
3) Heat a nonstick frying pan over low heat. Grease lightly. Move the roti jala cup in a circular motion over the nonstick pan to form a lacy pattern.
4) When the pancake is set, turn it over onto a plate. Fold the pancake into quarters or roll up and stack neatly on a plate.
5) Serve with curry chicken, rendang or any curry dish.