- (2) lemons sliced thin-thin
- 4 cups flour
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- hand full of chopped rosemary
- salt to taste
- packet of instant yeast
1. start the yeast by mixing warm water and yeast in a mixer/food processor and wait till it gets frothy.
2. add olive oil and tsp of salt.
3. dump the flour in slowly while the mixer is going until a dough ball forms.
4. oil a bowl and dump the ball of dough in. Leave it for an hour or two covered with plastic.
5. take the dough out and press down flat on a baking sheet (I used a pizza stone).
6. press lemon slices on the dough.
8. preheat oven to 400-450 deg cook for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.