For grilled chicken wings:
3 springs of rosemary leaves, finely chopped.
1 tbsp of honey2 tbsp of lemon juice
1 tsp of lemon zest
2 tsp of sea saltFreshly ground black pepper
4 cloves of finely crushed garlic
10 pieces of large chicken wings
For sweet chili sauce:
3 red chilis
2 small fiery hot red chilis
3 cloves of garlic
1 tsp of corn flour
1 tbsp flat of organic raw cane sugar
salt to taste
juice of 3 kalamansi lime (kasturi)
1/2 cup of water
Grilled chicken wings:
1. Marinate chicken wings for about 2 hours with all the other ingredients.
2. Preheat oven at 180 C for about 30 minutes.3. Grill for about 20 minutes or until chicken wings turn golden brown.
4. Serve with sweet chili sauce if desired.
Sweet chili sauce:
1. Put red chilis, small hot chilis, garlic and shallots into food processor and chop till fine. 2. Heat up wok, put in 3/4 of the water into the pan and pour the chopped ingredients into the pan, heat till boiling.
3. Mix sugar, salt, kalamansi lime juice and remaining water with the corn flour, and pour into the pan.
4. Stir till mixture gets thick and reduced.
5. Leave to cool and serve with the grilled chicken wings.