#don't like use milk all the time? try this, it's ROOT BEER!!!#
1. preheat oven to 350F degrees. Prepare cupcake paper cups with pan.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg white, eggs and vanilla extract, then beat until smooth. Then add the flour mixture alternately with root beer, beat well, then spread batter into cupcake pan.
4. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes. Cool cake in pan for 15 minutes, then set aside.
5. To make the root beer glaze: mix confectioners' sugar and root beer until smooth.
6. Spread glaze over the cupcake, then serve.