5 cups Rice Krispies
5 tablespoons butter
1 1/3 cups toasted almonds, chopped
10 ounces chocolate vanilla swirl marshmallows
1/4 cup bittersweet chocolate, melted
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
1. In a large soup pot, melt butter and marshmallows, stirring to combine.
2. Add extracts and stir.
3. Add cereal and 1 cup of almonds and mix well.
4. Spread into a 9×13 dish sprayed with baking spray. Flatten until smooth and even on top.
5. Drizzle melted chocolate on top and sprinkle over last 1/3 cup of almonds.
6. Sprinkle salt on top (about 1/2 teaspoon).
7. Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares. (Putting them in the fridge for an hour or so once they’ve reached room temp is the easiest way to cut into them.)