Start boiling the rice. Meanwhile:
- dice the onion, and cut the garlic in thin slices
- thin slice the mushrooms and the pepper(3-4cm long)
- put some olive oil in a pot and put the onion garlic and prawns, until the onion turns light yellow
- add the pepper and the mushrooms and keep stirring while they fry
- peel the tomato and cut in in big slices and put in a blender with the mango sauce and turn to mush!
- when all the good things from the pot are done cooking add the mix sauce from the blender and let boil
- if the sauce is too liquid add 1/2 teaspoon of cornstarch
- add salt pepper and curry powder to taste
When the sauce is ready take it off the flame. Put the rice on 2 plates, add some raisins to each, then spread the sauce over and to top it put the melon slices. Enjoy!!!!!