- 125 grams
of wheat flour
- 60 grams of
- 50 grams of
- 1 egg's
- pinch of
- 2,5 cups of
- 1/2 cup of
- 2 Eggs,
- 1/2 c
- Mix soft butter with sugar about 5 min, add yolk, mix 3 min, add
salt and flour, knead till dough is smooth and uniform.
- Refrigerate about 30 min.
- Remove from the fridge, put into tart baking
tray and prick with fork.
- Combine eggs with sugar and cream.
- Sprinkle with rhubarb slices, evenly and pour over with eggs & cream mixture.
- Bake about 30 minutes in preheated oven, in 180 C degrees.