- 2,5 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup of finely chopped rhubarb
- 1 cup of strawberries, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup of walnuts
- In a large bowl,
combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In separate bowl mix milk, oil, vanilla, egg and sugar.
- Add dry ingredients to moist ones bit by bit, stir well.
- Fold in walnuts, rhubarb and strawberries.
- Divide batter between muffin cups lined with paper cups (12 pcs).
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes, until light golden brown (in preheated oven, in 180 C