This recipie is a mixture between two different ones I found in cookbooks. The original recipie for the Rhubarb Cake is with meringue on top. But I don't like that very much. So I added crumbles instead. In the recipie it also says that you put the dough on a baking tray. I used a normal form instead. I guess it will taste anyways. (I have not tried it yet. It's for my parents who come to visit tonight).
1. Mix the ingredients for the dough in a bowl and knead it with your hands or a machine for about 2 minutes until it's nice dough. Maybe you have to add some more milk to make it smooth.
2. Roll the dough out on a baking tray or in a baking form (about 1/2 cm thick I'd say).
3. Wash and DON'T peel the rhubarb. Cut it in pieces and put them on the dough.
4. Mix the ingredients for the crumbles in the bowl, again knead them until you have crumbles. Put them on top of the rhubarb.
5. Preheat the Oven on 200°C and bake the cake for 25 to 30 minutes.