- 375g fresh redcurrants
- 6 tbsp apricot jam
- 2 eggs
- 225g plain flour
- 100g brown sugar
- 4 tbsp grapeseed or olive oil
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Mash up about two-thirds of the berries and set aside.
- Sift the flour and baking power into a bowl, then mix in the sugar.
- In a large bowl, beat the oil and eggs, followed by the mashed berries.
- Stir the flour mixture into the wet mixture, then crush the remaining berries and fold in carefully.
- Line a cupcake tray then spoon mixture halfway into each. Add half a tablespoon of jam, then top with more mixture.
- Bake at 175 degrees C for about 20-25 minutes.