- 200 grams of flour
- 2 eggs, whisked
- pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoon of water
- 200 grams of young beet root leaves, sliced
- 1 small beet root, cut in 4th
- 100 grams of cottage cheese or ricotta
- 2 tablespoons of parmesan, grated
- 1 egg
- pinch of ground pepper
- pinch of nut meg
- 100 ml of yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons of parmesan, shaves
- basil flowers and leaves of African Blue basil
- Sift flour, add salt, eggs and water, knead dough, till it's uniform and smooth. Let it rest for 1 hour.
- Cook beet root and it's leaves, about 4 minutes, cool down.
- Mix cooked beet root, leaves, cottage cheese, parmesan, egg, pepper and nut meg.
- Roll out the dough, place 1 teaspoon of filling, cover with dough, seal edges, form squares.
- Cook ravioli in salted water, about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve sprinkle with yoghurt, parmesan and basil.