1 sweet potato, chopped and sliced1 small aubergine, diced
1 yellow pepper, chopped1 small courgette, diced8 cherry tomatoes, halved1 red onion, chopped2 tbsp tomato puree100ml hot veggie stock2 garlic cloves, grated1 tsp rosemary1 tsp basil
200g breadcrumbs200g grated cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
2) Lightly boil the sweet potato for about 10 minutes, then transfer to a baking tray and stick in the oven.
3) Meanwhile, fry the onion and garlic, followed by the aubergine, courgette, pepper and tomatoes. Add the puree, stock and herbs, then part-cover and leave to simmer for about 15 minutes.
4) Pour the veg into a casserole dish, then transfer the part-roasted sweet potatoes on top.
5) Mix the breadcrumbs and cheese, then sprinkle over the top of the dish.
6) Return to the oven for 30-40 minutes.