This Rasperrytorte is very easy to make and smells & tastes delicious!!! You can use also other berrys! Great for a good cup of coffee and also with some whipped cream! Enjoy.
1. Boil up the raspberrys, water and 2 table spoons of sugar in a pan. Let it cool.
2. The butter stir until creamy.
3. Add the sugar, vanille sugar and salt.
4. Stir one egg after the other beneath.
5. Mix the rasperry-compote beneath.
6. Add the flour and baking powder.
7. Fill the whole dough into your round cake pan.
8. Bake it for 50 min., underpart of the convection oven, 160° degress. (or 180° degress in a "normal" oven)
9. Take out, cool and enjoy! :-)
20 g fat, 5 g protein, 41 g carbohydrates, 1497 kJ (358 cals)