So.. another amazing recipe! Very simple, very quick and perfect for summer!
If you want you can spread the muffins before baking with some chocolate chips. Sweetens the whole thing. Enjoy!
- Stir the butter till it's creamy.
- Add the sugar and vanillesugar step by step.
- Add one egg after the other (beat every egg about 1/2 minute).
- Mix the flour with baking soda add aditional with the milk to the mixture.
- Fold in the raspberry.
- Divide to the paper cups in your baking pan and spread with chocolate.
- Bake for 20 min. (180°C.) .. let cool down and enjoy! :)