- 800 grams of curd cheese
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 4 eggs
- 100 ml of heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla flavor
- 5 tablespoons of raspberry jelly
- Mix curd cheese, sugar and flour. Add eggs, one by one, then add vanilla flavor and cream.
- Pour cheese mixture into baking tray and arrange drops of raspberry jelly on top, cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven, first 15 minutes in 175 C degrees, then reduce temperature to 120 C degrees and continue baking 90 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, cool down and refrigerate, it will be best next day.