This salad is tops! Eaten, warm or cold in winter or summer. I made this salad on volleyball night, knowing that I would be buggered after the match so I wanted something quick. Unfortunately the battery on camera ran out whilst taking photos and I hadn't added the feta, walnut, dressing. so sorry.
1. turn oven on grill and place capsicums on rack to let it evenly blacken and blister on all sides. Remove from oven an place in bowl
and clingwrap it to let it steam and soften.
2. Cut pumpkin into eighths and discard seeds. Put them on an oven tray and douse with some olive oil and cracked pepper, then bung it in the oven on 150 degrees
for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Take out of oven and let it rest.
3. Un-cling the capsicum and remove black skin. Cut capsicums in half and remove seeds and using your hands tear strips (rustic appeal).
4. Roughly chop the pumpkin into bite size pieces and the rest of the ingredients in. Crumble the feta.
5. In a non-stick pan dry roast the walnuts over the stove, stir to prevent walnuts from burning. When walnuts a lightly toasted through turn off the stove and through the them into the salad bowl and mix with dressing.
Enjoy and eat