This soup is so easy-peasy to make. I guarantee you a lot of the ingredients needed here are in your pantry! You can easily substitute stuff like chicken broth for vegetable broth, to make it more vegetarian-friendly.
- In a food processor, take your cubed tomatoes and process it till it's a nice puree.
- In a pot, add the olive oil and add the garlic, onion and celery. Stir fry till it smells nice, lol. Or when it's ready, at least.
- Add chicken broth, milk, salt and pepper. Simmer a bit.
- Add tomato paste and tomato puree. Add more S&P to your taste.
- When it's at a boil, add your butter. Simmer it slightly.
- Stirring, slowly add the flour to thicken it up. Add your parsley and parmasean cheese.
- In a separate pan, heat it up and butter up your two slices of bread. Put cheese and ham and wait till the cheese becomes melty.
- When cheese shows signs of melting, put bread on top and flip over until both sides are nicely browned.