- 1 egg
- About 75 cl of milk
- 1 tablespoon of molten butter
- 150g chopped up bacon
- 4 eggs
- 250g gratted cheese
- 250 dl cream
- About 25 cl milk
- Put a bit of flour in a bowl
- Add the egg, butter and a bit of milk
- Mix it all together. I always use a single chopstick for this ^_^
- Keep gradually adding flour until you get a knedible dough
- now kned it for a while and then use the doughroller to spread it out on the table
- Grease a pie dish and put the dough inside it
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C and put the dish inside for 10 minutes.
- When the crust is done, take it out of the oven put in the bacon and cheese in several layers
- Break the four eggs into a bowl and scramble them with a fork.
- Add the cream and some milk until it looks like you have enough filling.
- Spice it up with a fair amount of pepper and nutmeg. Don't put in any salt since the bacon is already very salty.
- Mix the whole thing so you've got a homegeneous substance
- Finally poor it over the bacon and cheese in the filling.
- If you want to you can poor another layer of cheese over it.
- Now finally bake it in the oven at 180 degrees C for between 40 and 60 minutes depending on your oven.