- 7 grams of yeast
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 egg, whipped
- 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- 1,5 cup of wheat flour
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- pinch of cinnamon, cardamom, powdered ginger
- 40 grams of butter, melted
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of powdered ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom
- Mix yeast with water, 1 tablespoon of flour and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Keep in warm place till mixture doubles.
- In separate bowl, sift flour, add salt, sugar, pumpkin, butter, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and yeast mixture. Mix well and knead till dough is uniformed. Let it raise in warm place about 1,5 hour.
- Knead again and let it raise about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle work surface with flour, roll out dough into rectangular, smear with butter sprinkle with sugar and spices, roll up, slice into 8 pieces.
- Arrange buns on baking tray, let them rise 30 minutes.
- Smear them with egg.
- Bake in preheated oven in 190 C degrees about 20-25 minutes.