- 1,5 cups of pumpkin, peeled and deseeded, cubed
- 1 small zucchini, cubed
- 1000 ml of chicken stock
- 30 grams of butter
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 200 grams of risotto rice
- 1/2 cup of white vine
- pinch of nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- 40 grams of grated parmesan cheese
- 20 grams of butter
- pumpkin seeds, pine nuts, herbs for garnish
- Melt butter, fry onion, pumpkin, zucchini till onion change color.
- Add rice, mix till rice is covered with butter, add wine and wait till it evaporates.
- Add chicken stock, bit by bit, 1/2 cup at a time, once it evaporated add another 1/2 cup, keep mixing. Continue cooking this way about 15 minutes.
- Rice should be al dente. Once it's ready remove form heat, wait 1 minute, add parmesan cheese and more butter, mix well.
- Serve sprinkled with pumpkin seeds, pine nuts and herbs.