- 200 grams of wheat flour
- 200 grams of whole wheat flour
- 100 grams of butter, sliced (cold)
- 1 egg, whipped
- 1/2 cup of cold water
- pinch of salt
- 1 kg of pumpkin, peeled and deseeded, cubed
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 of lemon, juice only
- 1 tea spoon of white pepper
- 1 tea spoon of curry
- 2 eggs, whipped
- 125 ml of cream
- 150 grams of feta cheese
- 1 table spoon of oil
- Mix two kinds of flour together, combine with butter slices, add salt, egg and water, knead. Try to do it swiftly, because shortcrust pastry may go bad if you knead it too long with warm hands.
- Place ready dough in fridge for about 1 hour.
- Heat oil in the pan, add garlic, fry 1 min add pumpkin, simmer 20 min.
- Cool down and blend.
- Add lemon juice, eggs, cream, white pepper and curry, mix well.
- Take the dough from the fridge. Roll out and cut out circles, arrange them in mini tarts baking trays.
- Bake 7 min in 180 C degrees in preheated oven.
- Then take out and fill with pumpkin filling, sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Return mini tarts into oven and continue baking about 20 min.
- Serve warm (recommended, but cold are also good).