- 200 grams of roasted pumpkin
- 1,5 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of potato starch
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- several drops of vanilla essence
- Blend pumpkin in food processor.
- In a pot heat 1 cup of milk, add cream, sugar, ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, salt and vanilla essence, mix well. Be careful not to boil milk.
- Dissolve potato starch in remaining 1/2 cup of milk, slowly add it to hot milk, simmer 3 minutes.
- Add pumpkin puree and mix well.
- Cool down and place it in ice cream maker.
- Proceed according to manual.
- Enjoy tasty and healthy pumpkin ice cream.