1. Preheat grill or oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place pork in a medium roasting pan. Stir together the stock, vinegar, BBQ sauce, jalapenos, onion, and garlic in a bowl. Pour the mixture over the pork and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cover the pan with foil and cook in the oven or on the grill for 3 1/2 to 4 hours or until the meat is fork tender.
4. Let cool in the braising liquid, then drain the liquid from the meat and shred the meat into bite-sized pieces.
5. Serve on buns, drizzled with Black Pepper Vinaigrette.
Makes 8 servings, Difficulty: Easy