Is eating and reading simultaneously another un-healthy habit? Newspapers, books or on the laptop I like to keep chomping away.
So if you can't break the habit the next best thing is to at least eat something healthier.
Inspired by recent reading on Marx & Engels, here is a twist on a classic working man's sarnie for us wretched proles.
1. Pre-heat oven to 200C
2. Bake half-baked baguette for 10mins (or just warm ready baked one)
3. Grate favourite cheese, I like Red Leicester
4. Add spread, cheese and sweet pickle
5. Top with Rocket and finish by drizzling Pumpkin seed oil.
6. Open wide, say "Oi where'd my Surplus Value go!?" and chomp.
Serve with a nice cup of tea.