This is just a different take on the classic prawn with garlic and butter sauce. I tried adding in some chinese sauces to see what I would get and I didn't regret it one bit.
1. Wash prawns, cut off legs and slice open prawn between the legs. Then chop of garlic finely.
2. Pre-heat oven to 150 degrees celcius.
3. Cover prawns in a layer of butter, I left the butter out of the fridge for awhile to bring it to room temperature so I didn't have to melt it or anything.
4. After the butter, lightly coat it with paprika and add in loads and loads of garlic, I think I used half a head of garlic.
5. Add in a spoonful of chinese rice wine, a spoonful of seafood soy sauce and squeeze half a lemon over them.
6. Cover it with aluminium foil and put it into the oven for 15 minutes.
7. After 15 minutes, open up the aluminium foil and leave then to bake openly for another 5 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and serve with a little dab of butter and lemon wedges. :)