- 200 grams of potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 75 grams of wheat flour
- 2 tea spoons of baking powder
- 2 table spoons of brown sugar
- 125 grams of raisins
- 4 eggs
- 1 tea spoon of butter
- Boil potatoes till soft, drain, cool down and mash.
- In a bowl mix mashed potatoes with flour, baking powder, sugar, raisins and eggs yolks.
- Knead dough.
- In separate dish whip egg whites till they form firm foam.
- Add whites foam to the dough, mix gently.
- Smear muffin baking tray with butter and pour in dough.
- Bake in preheated oven about 20 min in 170 C degrees.