- 2 hard boiled eggs, quartered
- 250g (4-6) new potatoes, sliced
- 200g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150g kidney beans
- 200g cucumber, cubed
- 2 tbsp red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp low fat natural yogurt
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- Mix the cumin, coriander, paprika, masala and ginger in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Gently simmer the potatoes in salted water for about 15 minutes. Drain and keep warm.
- Fry the onion for a couple of minutes, followed by the kidney beans.
- Add the tomatoes, cucumber and spices. Simmer for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix in the potatoes and yogurt, stirring for another minute, then add the eggs to warm through.