Cooking oil, Thinly sliced pork, 5 tbsp. Kikkoman Fragrant soy sauce, 4 tbsp. cornstarch, 3 heaping tbsp. Garlic Black Bean Sauce, Spring Onions, Shiitake mushrooms (sliced), Baby carrots, Baby corn (halved), Snow peas, Bok choi (trimmed), Garlic, Ginger (sliced), Sesame oil
1. Saute the pork slices in a wok with oil and garlic. When cooked, set aside, drain and wipe down wok.
2. Saute more garlic and slices of ginger in oil. Add black bean sauce and stir fry until fragrant.
3. Add vegetables and shiitake mushrooms to mixture. As the veggies cook, combine cornstarch, soy sauce and sesame oil in a small bowl and mix well.
4. Return the pork slices to the wok. Pour soy sauce mixture over the pork and veggies to help thicken the sauce. Stir fry until the sauce is evenly distributed throughout.
5. Serve over white rice... delicious!