- 1 kilo ground pork (not lean)
- 1/2 cup diced shrimp (raw)
- Mix all ingredients until well incorporated.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of mixture over the wrapper.
- Pull up the corners as your palm slightly shapes the dumpling. Place it down the board to flatten the bottom, lightly tapping it down while revolving.
- Arrange side by side in a bamboo steamer lined with some napa cabbage and steam for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Serve with soy sauce and calamansi (lime will do) dipping sauce with some chilli garlic paste.