This recipe was an experiment that turned out much better than expected. I'm sure someone could improve on my clumsy pastry dough, but, how can one go wrong with goat cheese?
1. Add flour (about 1 cup will do), cold water and melted butter into a bowl and mix until you have a firm and non-sticky dough.
2. Fold in a dash of salt and crushed rosemary.
3. Set aside.
1. Flatten your pork cuts out between wax paper or plastic wrap.
2. Add a bit of truffle oil to both sides and then spread on a thin layer of goat cheese and season with salt 'n' peppa.
3. Now add a layer of mustard green leaves over the goat cheese.
4. Cut thin strips of roasted red pepper and lay them out lengthwise on top of the mustard greens.
5. Carefully roll the whole thing into a tight pinwheel shape and secure with a toothpick.
All together now:
1. Pound the dough into flatness and put the pork pinwheel in the center.
2. Fold the dough over the pinwheel and pinch the dough together, making sure there are no holes.
3. Brush the whole thing with butter, sprinkle some salt and garlic powder on top.
4. Finally, bake in a pre-heated oven at 150-200 degrees until golden brown.