- One pig filet, from which you will obtain 8 medallions one inch thick
- 100 g hazelnuts
- 250 ml whipping cream
- 50 ml fresh milk
- 50 ml mint syrup not too sweet
- 5 gelatine leaves
- one little basket blueberry
- 1 tblsp sugar
- 1 egg white
1. Prepare pannacotta in advance, mix cream with milk and mint syrup, warm the mixture to almost boiling temperature. Turn off the heat and add gelatine leaves that have been softened in cold water.
Distribute the mixture in 4 pudding moulds and refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours.
2. Prepare a blueberry "coulis", warm the fruit with one tblsp of sugar and 3 tblsp water, strain though a colander to separate the juice from seeds and skin, add the remaining gelatine leaf softened in cold water and melted in one tblsp of water. set aside.
3. Coarsely chop hazelnuts and mix with some thyme. lightly Beat the egg white, pass the medallions in the egg white and then in the minced hazelnut mixture, press well to make the hazelnut adhere to the meat.
4. Cook the medallions in a non-sticking pan (rare to medium).
5. Presentation: Decorate the plate with blueberry gel, position the mint pannacotta and two medallions, add some fresh blueberry, chopped hazelnuts and fresh mint leaves as decoration