- 600 grams of pork chops, sliced
- 200 grams of champignon, sliced
- 1/2 of small onion
- 100 grams of camembert
- dried herb (oregano, basil, rosemary)
- Fry champignon with onion.
- Lay pork chops between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound them.
- Sprinkle each with salt, pepper and dried herb.
- Arrange mushrooms and onion on each pork chop, add slice of camembert, roll and fasten with tooth pick.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil and fry in frying pan covered with lid.
- Serve with cooked or baked potatoes and your favorite vegetables.