- 300 grams of porcini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 onion, cubed
- 60 ml of heavy cream
- pinch of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 500 grams of chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon of parsley, chopped finely
- 200 grams of pasta
- Mix chicken with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, dried oregano and pinch of salt.
- Cook pasta al dente according to instruction on package.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and fry onion and porcini mushrooms about 5 minutes, reduce heat and add cream, sprinkle with freshly ground pepper, add pasta, mix well, sprinkle with parsley.
- Grill chicken slices.
- Serve porcini pasta with grilled chicken.