- 200 grams of wheat flour
- 100 grams of butter (cold)
- 1 egg, whisked
- 50 grams of powdered sugar
- pint of salt
- 2 eggs, yolks and whites separated
- 1/2 cup of cream (18%)
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 300 grams of curd cheese
- 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- zest of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons of corn flour
- In a big bowl mix flour with salt and butter, chop with knife. Add sugar and egg. Knead swiftly avoiding warming up the dough.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- In a food processor mix yolks, cream, milk, curd cheese, corn flour, poppy seeds and lemon zest.
- In separate dish whisk egg whites till they turn into firm foam.
- Add whites foam to curd cheese mixture, mix gently.
- Roll out dough, transfer to baking tray, pierce with a fork, pour filling.
- Bake in preheated oven about 40-50 minutes, in 180 C degrees.