The little brother wanted pizza, I had no flour. So I made it in form of a pasta. O: Enjoy! Great for clearing leftover veggies or such, great cheap food and is ideal for a poor college student such as me. lolol. Kids like it, so long as you omit the veggies.
- Prepare the pasta to package directions in salted water. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Fry the ground beef, garlic and onions. Set aside when browned in a pot.
- Fry up the green peppers and mushrooms. Combine in pot when done.
- Fry up the pepperoni and set aside.
- Add the tomato sauce, herbs, chicken stock and pepper flakes. Set pot to simmer.
- Put pasta in casserole tray (ones used for lasagna.) Add cheese on top of pasta and mix.
- When sauce is ready, little by little, ladle some sauce to mix into the pasta. Pasta should be somewhat covered in sauce.
- Add cheese all around, then add more sauce.
- Add the pepperoni on top, moistened a bit with the sauce. Add the final cheese mix after.
- Bake for 30 minutes until cheese is golden brown.
- Serve. Makes a very filling dish with about 8-10 servings.