- 2 sweet potatoes
- 50g green pepper, finely chopped
- 2 pineapple rings, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Large handful of salad leaves of your choice (watercress, spinach and rocket used here)
- Prick the potatoes all over with a fork. Microwave on high for 8-10 minutes, turning once halfway through, or until cooked through.
- Carefully slice the top quarter off the potatoes (lengthways) and scoop out the flesh.
- Mix the flesh with the pepper, pineapple and lemon. Spoon back into the potatoe shells.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees C for 15-20 minutes. Serve atop salad.